- The next generation of card battle games with over 1,000,000 downloads around the world!
Capture and train over 180 different Guardians as you attempt to create the most powerful party possible. Undertake thrilling quests to unlock the secret of why the divine beasts of antiquity have woken after a millennium of slumber, and battle other players from around the world in an online coliseum!
This game can be played completely for free through to the very end, while some premium content is also offered.
– Created by talented staff with a history on the FINAL FANTASY series!
The Guardian Cross development team includes top-notch talent from the FINAL FANTASY series, including Hiroyuki Ito, creator of the acclaimed Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
– Original Concept: Hiroyuki Ito (FINAL FANTASY IV, V, VI, VIII, IX, XII, FFT, and more)
– Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, FINAL FANTASY XI)
– Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years, FINAL FANTASY Dimensions)
Guardian Cross also brings you stunning and original card illustrations from a team of amazing artists! Get ready to enjoy the card battle genre as you never have before!
– Hunt Guardians with your trusty rifle!
Traverse vast grasslands, volcanic mountains, wintry tundras, and more as you explore Northern Cross’s hunting grounds. At first sight of a Guardian, carefully aim and fire your enchanted rifle to capture it. Catch as many as you can within the time allowed to add them to your collection.
Additional hunting grounds are on the way in future updates!
– Create the most powerful Guardian army you can!
Use combination enhancements to increase one Guardian’s level by sacrificing another, or magic stone enhancements to increase a Guardian’s statistics and give them new abilities!
– Compete for limited rewards in an online coliseum!
Enter weekly player-versus-player events and face off against others near the same rank as you. Your rank will rise with each victory you claim, and rewards such as limited-edition gold cards and magic stones will be given out after each event ends.
– Enjoy co-op play with friends!
Engage in daily mock battles with in-game friends to earn points which can be used to buy hunting tickets, coliseum passes, and more! You can also gift an extra rare slime to a friend each time you catch one in the wild!