Gorillas is a turn-based artillery-style game where the objective is to blast your opponent away using carefully touch-aimed bananas.
With a single touch of the display you determine the direction and speed of your banana’s throw. Don’t forget to take the wind into account!
Gorillas is now Game Center-enabled, allowing you to face your friends or random challengers at any time.
This is a port of the original DOS game to the iOS platform, enhanced with all the goodness iOS has to offer.
● A classic feel coated with iOS goodness.
● Play against the AI, your friends, or both.
● Configurable or dynamically adjusted difficulty.
● A range of different world themes to play in.
● Various captivating game modes:
- Boot Camp: Train your aim.
- Classic: Play a quick match.
- Dynamic: Make the most awesome kill shots.
- Team: Team up with friends against the AIs.
- Last Man Standing: Stay alive the longest.
● Various player models.
● Wind and weather effects, such as rain and snow.
● A range of excellent retro remixes.
● Sound effects, vibration and shaking.
● Camera action and game field zooming.
● Slow motion kill shot replays.
● Fully Open Source (JRL).
For more information and a demonstration of the gameplay, check out:
For any great ideas or valuable feedback: