Gomoku is an antagonistic and strategic board game. The two players get their own Go pieces (black or white stones) and alternately place or move them on an empty intersection of a board. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
In timer mode, the player who doesn’t make a move in the given time (20 seconds) loses the game.
The game ends in a draw break even if there is no empty intersection.
The game is also called Gobang, Five in a Row, Omok, Caro, etc. in different countries.
– International standard board of 15×15
– 3 modes:
(1) Practice with computer
(2) Two players play on the same iDevice
(3) Play online
– 3 levels: Normal, Hard, Hardest
– Save matches and replayplayiew them
– V.I.P leaderboard
– Share your scores on Facebook
– Support from iOS 3.0. Only support from iOS 4.2 for online mode
– Support high resolution Retina for The New iPad (2012) and iPhone 5
and other amazing features!
HOW TO PLAY
It’ very simple. Just alternately place or move a stone of your color on an empty intersection.
Get more FREE games from Twin Dragons at http://itunes.com/apps/twindragons