YOU are about to PLAY GOD. Rule over a living, breathing world. It is as SIMPLE to play with as it is AWE-INSPIRING to behold. Feel truly powerful in the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands.
• Use your touch to physically shape, mold and sculpt every inch of the landscape, making it unique to you.
• Be loved and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a fully simulated world.
• Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity.
• Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction: sculpt rivers and grow forests, or throw meteors and spread fires.
• Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be found above and below the landscape.
• Guide your Followers as they embark on regular voyages to new and uncharted lands that hold great rewards.
There has never been an experience quite like this before, and it will continue to evolve as you do. Come and lead an incredible journey that’s waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the GOD GAME; Peter Molyneux. His previous acclaimed creations have been the original releases of Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable, Theme Hospital, Syndicate, and Populous.
Get more out of Godus by visiting www.facebook.com/godusgame
Everyone wants to play god. Come on, admit it. The promise of Godus is your own little slice of a world with your own people that you can shape and grow into a society that you control. I played the prelaunch version of Godus for, well, more hours than I want to admit. But unfortunately that world wasn't transferred to the final version. Not too upset about that -- I had thought more than once Read More