- Play a strategy board game,
– Move your officers to enemy grid and gather information.
– The higher officer rank wins.
– Capturing enemy flag bearer wins the game
– Play with more game scenarios
– Arrange pieces on board games
– Play with your friends on network game
– Only one grid per move allowed.
– The higher rank piece win. All officers from Captain and above can be defeated by a Spy.
– A Spy can be defeated only by a Private Officer.
– To move, select piece and tap adjacent grid.
– To attact, select your piece and place over to the enemy location.
– To win, capture enemy flag or kill all enemy officers.