Turn your iDevice into a moving map for your flight simulator, with FSXFollow! Now, you can easily follow your flight’s route from anywhere at any time, even capture incoming screenshots. This app is simple to use, yet provides a full host of exciting features. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
“I had trouble at first and customer support helped very quickly. This app is great for long flights.”
- W. Hawkins
“I’ve been looking for ages for a moving map on the iPad and iPhone for use with fsx and this is just that with added benefit of being able to view my cockpit from downstairs watching TV when doing a long haul flight.”
You love your flight simulator. It’s fun to pilot your own aircraft thousands of miles, over mountains and oceans. The view is pretty spectacular, too. The only thing that could make your flight simulation experience better would be if you could watch your craft’s progress while on the go. After all, you’re flying through the air, free as a bird, shouldn’t following your flight route be just as mobile?
The answer is, “Yes!” of course and now you can have the freedom to follow your simulated flight, from anywhere at any time, thanks to FSXFollow. This is the app you need, to watch your aircraft wing its way across a moving map. Follow the flight line, see where you are, at all times.
Want to check in on the cockpit? No problem, you can drop in and view it whenever you want to. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, you can maintain your control and responsibilities as Captain. Just check in from your iDevice to see what’s going on.
Another thing you’re going to love about FSXFollow is that it saves valuable screen real-estate on your desktop. Use your device to display your aircraft’s current position, instead of your PC.
Guess that’s just one more example of the freedom you get with this application. If you want another, FSXFollow connects to the flight simulator directly through our free PC client. There’s that word free again, as in, “free to move around and still follow your flight,” or “flying freely yet always knowing where you are.”
All you need is your installed copy of Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004 or X-Plane, the free PC download and internet access. That’s it. Those things plus FSXFollow and you can embrace your inner pilot to the fullest and from another room.
Look at some of the exciting features you get in FSXFollow:
* Easy-to-use interface
* Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Connects to FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
* PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com)
* Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
* VORs and NDBs visible on Map
* Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
* Option to save an incoming screenshot
* Route is shown as a line on the map
* Option to publish a screenshot
* Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
* No local network needed
* Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX only).
* Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
* Shows you the diagram of the closest airport
* Free updates and additional features as they become available
* Personalized and friendly customer support via email
Come and grab your slice of freedom. Download FSXFollow now and watch from anywhere as your iDevice turns into a moving map for your simulated flight route.
Have a great flight!