Frozen Synapse is a multi-award-winning tactical game.
“There’s a depth here that’s often lacking in other iOS titles, and it shines through the second you pick up the game.” (Pocket Gamer)
(Full cross-play with desktop and other tablet versions)
• Independent Games Festival Audience Award
• Develop Best New IP Award
• PC Gamer Strategy Game of the Year
• Indiegames.com Strategy Game of the Year
(Reviews and awards for desktop version)
Frozen Synapse brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface.
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the “Prime” button: both you and your enemy’s turns are executed simultaneously.
Competitive-but-intuitive multiplayer and a huge single player campaign mean that Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight.
• 5 challenging multiplayer modes, including the innovative bidding-based “Secure” and “Hostage Rescue”
• 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
• Powerful Skirmish Generator
Random generation combined with hand-crafted content means that levels and maps are different every time
• Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
– Existing players may use their existing account, but must buy a copy on iPad to do so
– If you already own the Red expansion, these features will be available to you via your existing account; Red is not yet available to purchase on iPad but will be soon
In some rare instances the game will fail to start. Turning your iPad off and on again before starting Frozen Synapse should resolve this. We are working on a fix for this issue.
Frozen Synapse Review
At first glance, Frozen Synapse may seem like an iOS version of the classic arcade game Robotron. The simplistic graphics and sparse battlefields call to mind a time when shapes and stick-figures were the best we could get from a game. But if you take a closer look at this PC port, you find a game brimming with a staggering depth of gameplay, hours of intriguing strategy, and one of the best soundtracks you’ll ever Read More