The #1 Four in a Row app for iOS just got better. Play against your Game Center friends or random opponents using our new turn-based multiplayer feature!
If you’re looking for a fun, free Four in a Row game – look no further. Four in a Row Free is the best free Four in a Row game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Four in a Row is a simple game in which two players drop tokens into a grid, each trying to connect four tokens in a row.
Four in a Row Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against your iPhone.
Our new turn-based network play feature allows you to play up to 16 simultaneous network games against your Game Center friends or random network opponents over Wi-Fi or 3G.
Four in a Row Free includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Turn-based network play over Wi-Fi or 3G
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
Four in a Row Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.