Fly a Boeing 737-400 in a real world simulated environment!
- Real airplane physics.
- 2 airports
- Realist terrain.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Other aircrafts on scenario.
- World is really huge!
- 2 different tipes of view
– Cockpit View
– Airplane View
- Situational simulated:
– Engine failure if the aircraft hits a structure.
– Heat and temperature problems on overspeed.
The plane crashes on buildings and floor!
This version is compact to fit in all iPhone and iPod devices, so you can enjoy the experience of real flight a Boeing 737-400 on your device!