If you were shown the flags that exist in the world, how many of them would you recognize the country they belong to? Five? Ten? Twenty?
Did you know that there are around 200 flags around the world?
Flags of the World is a tool that helps you:
1. Get to know the flags that exist in the countries around the world
2. Retain them in your memory in a smart and fun way (very useful in olympic games and international tournaments and, of course, so that you pass that geography test with honors!)
In other words: you play and learn at the same time.
- 195 national flags from all over the world
- 100% random game play: no single question is repeated
- Three difficulty levels: Basic, Medium and Expert
- The flags are grouped in 20-question rounds
- Several different game plays and bonus points
- Top Scores tables, one for each difficulty level
- Countries can be filtered out by continent
- Answer button to find out the question’s answer
- No internet connection is required. Ideal for playing on flights, road trips, etc.
- Easy game play. Even kids can play (and learn)!
- And more.
So, what are you waiting for? Start playing now!
Visit our website to check out other titles like this and other subjects. New titles added frequently.
Is there a title you would like to see? Let us know through our support email.