Who has turned the clock? The watchmaker is moving house. The moving truck has to brake sharply – causing all the clocks to break. Help Toc-Tom, the watchmakers little mechanical helper, to repair the clocks. Collect the important red nuts, earn great awards and unlock new levels in this exciting and fun physics-based game.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“A lovable physics puzzle with cute graphics, who can play at the top of the App Store – a clear recommendation.” (5/5 stars, AppGamers.de)
“Beautiful levels. You catch yourself wanting to play yet another level. And then another one…” (4,5 out of 5 stars, App-kostenlos.de)
“Just as we imagine an excellent casual game – simple and entertaining! A game that will excite younger and older players.” (4/5 stars, iReviewt.com)
“If you like small puzzle games with an increasing level of difficulty and an intuitive game control, then you should check Fix the Clock out.” (iPlayApps.de)
“Once you started you almost can’t stop.” (Apps-Gratis.info)
App of the day on Apfelpage.de and App-kostenlos.de
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Ingenious game concept on the basis of physics and mechanics
- Different types of clocks – each with snazzy new game ideas
- Intuitive game control
- Cogwheels to rotate, zoom and move
- Exciting threats such as oil drops and spiders
- Bright and varied graphics
- Varying difficulties from easy to difficult in all clocks
- Optimized for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch
- Perfect support for the new iPhone 5
- iCloud support for synchronizing multiple devices
- Cool soundtrack with matching music to each clock
Features of the full version:
- More clocks and a total of 80 levels
- Free updates with new levels
- Additional game elements such as pendulums
- Game Center connectivity with leaderboards and 20 achievments
- And of course: The pecking cuckoo!
Check out the full version – it’s available in the App Store.
Be there and solve all the puzzles with logic and skill.
More information and support on www.fixtheclock.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: