Welcome to “Kids First Words with Phonics: Preschool Spelling & Learning Game for Children”, the ultimate first words universal app (also enhanced for the iPhone 5) that uses Synthetic Phonics. “Kids First Words with Phonics” includes 76 words in three categories Animals, Vehicles and Shapes and Colors (thirty animal words initially included in the full version). The three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with five more settings, will challenge your child and help you fine tune the level of difficult. The unique interface, featuring a list of thumbnails, allows your child to explore all words and will offer endless hours of fun and education.
Featured by Apple on What’s Hot for the iPhone on the US App Store in two categories Games/Educational and Games/Kids!!!
“Kids First Words with Phonics” introduces a unique way of assisting children to learn reading through Synthetic Phonics, by linking the individual letter and letter combinations with its appropriate sound and effectively demonstrating the blending of sounds to achieve word pronunciation.
There are two setting levels available:
➊ “Synthetic Phonics Basic”: Is aimed in introducing Synthetic Phonics to children. Simple words are only presented and children are introduced to blending (drawing individual sounds together to pronounce a word) with basic phonemes (the smallest single identifiable sound).
➋ “Synthetic Phonics Advanced”: Words and letter sounds of greater complexity are introduced that include graphemes (a group of letters representing one sound), digraphs (two letters making one sound which is different from the sound either can make alone) and letters that have more than one sounds.
● Learn letter sounds through two levels of synthetic phonics and letter names.
● Learn the words and how to spell.
● Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
● Unique navigation that allows the child to explore all the animals.
● Tap the image of the animal to discover its sound and learn its name.
● User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
● Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations
● Studio recording of letters, words and spelling.
● Three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints.)
● 30 different animals and their habitats (full version only, more words available through In App Purchaces).
● Six different settings to increase difficulty as children learn.
● Universal app also enhanced for iPhone 5.
● Special alert reminding you to switch to Flight Mode (in iPhone only).
At Anlock we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We also believe that we have what it takes. We are a passionate and committed small team of talented graphics artists and dedicated and skilled developers. Our team is complemented by educators and supported by our own children that test and criticize mercilessly our applications in their creation.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.anlock.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/anlockapps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anlockapps
At Anlock your children’s privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user’s personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Does not contain contains In-App Purchases.
◇ Contains “Feedback” and “Tell a Friend” buttons.
◇ Contains “More Games” button and page.