After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays – only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff Review
Read the words "Family Guy iOS game" and not very pleasant things come to mind. For that matter, take out the "iOS" and an even bleaker picture comes to mind. It's safe to say that the entire history of Family Guy video games is filled with unimpressive and uninspired titles. Thankfully, the newest iOS Family Guy game, entitled Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff and developed by TinyCo, Inc., is anything but uninspired. In fact, it is quite inspired by another Read More