Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Dungeon Hunter 4 Review
Playing Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter 4 is like eating a cake that’s been frosted with a thin layer of mud. Even though there’s a tasty cake underneath all that wet dirt, you’re not going to be able to enjoy it while your teeth are grinding on grit. In the same vein, Dungeon Hunter 4 looks great and plays well, but it’s impossible to shake the feeling that you’re getting royally ripped off courtesy of the game’s Read More