What would you rather do with the lovable dragon you just hatched: soar through the skies collecting stars or feed it vegetables?
We thought so!
Raise, train, breed and race your very own flap-happy dragons. Warning: Dragon Skies may be habit-forming. Symptoms of Dragon Skies addiction include:
- Hatching a ton of baby dragons
- Training your dragons to be expert racers
- Building and maintaining dragon stables
- Making offerings to the Stone of Legend
- Harnessing the power of the five dragon elements
- Collecting every dragon in the Dragonpedia
- Breeding your best racers to create Legendary and Epic Dragons
- Connecting with Facebook friends to share awesome gifts
- Racing in the Coliseum for glory
From Breaktime Studios, the makers of awesome, top-rated free games like Pocket Potions, Sweet Shop, Dream Dresses, Slots: Lucky Jackpot and Monster Mouth.
What people are saying:
- “The art style in Dragon Skies is downright cartoony and can’t help but put a smile on your face. Baby dragons in diapers? That’s a cuteness overload right there.” – Gamezebo
- “The racing mini-game is absolutely the best dragon mini-game in any dragon breeding game till date. You probably won’t find another mini-game in any dragon breeding game that’ll compare to its experience.” – GameTeep
- “Dragon Skies is addictive and the game play is quite imaginative. The flying mini-game is sure to keep players excited, and the the chance to breed and create unique and rare dragons is what makes it so addicting.” – Apps On Tapp
Dragon Skies is free to download and play, however, items and in-game currency can be purchased for real money. Please disable in-app purchases on your device if you do not want this feature to be accessible.
Dragon Skies requires retina display to run. Dragon Skies cannot be played on iPhone 3GS, iPad1 or iPod 3rd and 4th generation and earlier. We have no current plans to add support for these devices.
Check us out on…