Our biggest update yet is packed full of improvements, fixes and security enhancements! Full list on the forums!
Industrial Age Arrives!
– Tanks roll out! Machine Guns spit lead! Biplanes and Zeppelins take flight!
– Build Wonders like the Eiffel Tower, Brandenburg Gate, Statue of Liberty and the Kremlin!
Introducing the Titans of Industry Event!
– For a full week players receive the Industry Blessing!
– The Industry Blessing boosts Food and Gold production and Battle Bonuses!
The latest update for the hit strategy game DomiNations implements oil, refineries, and factories. Take that, Nature’s beauty!
What’s New in Version 1.5.67
– Starting in the Enlightenment Age, build Wells and Refineries to collect and store Oil!
– Begin your Oil Boom today!
Introducing the powerful, new Factory and Factory troops!
– Gatling Guns: Creates a wall of lead to deal with large groups of defenders.
– Guerrillas: Sneaks through enemy gates and towers to plant explosives, clearing out enemy defenses ahead of the main force.
Ever feel like you’ve hitched your mule to the wrong cart? Incite a revolution! DomiNations’ latest update lets you change your nation via revolution. It also lets you change your Wonders.
Change Nations and Wonders!
– Starting in the Medieval Age, use Revolution to choose a new Nation.
– Make a Wonder mistake? Don’t fret! Now you can change Wonders!
DomiNations is a city-building game that combines ideas from a number of other city-building and world-domination games to create something that’s totally decent. It’s a free game, and you can read 148Apps’ 4 out of 5 star review here.
It’s not perfect as it still requires you to keep an eye on those premium currencies and slows you down a bit with timers, but DomiNations is easily one of the best examples of the genre. You’ll find yourself itching to progress, enjoying forming alliances with others, and seeing your civilization flourish.
Gamezebo wrote up a stellar review for Big Huge Games’ Dominations, a new battle / strategy title. If you’re interested in diving into the game, you might want to check out the site’s strategy guide, which is packed with good advice for beginners.
Gamezebo recently posted a review of DomiNations, a strategy / battle game with an infusion of Civilization. According to reviewer Jim Squires, the game is leagues beyond a typical Clash of Clans clone. It earned 4.5 out of 5 stars.
If you’ve been itching for something like Clash of Clans. but with a little more meat on its bones, this is it. If Big Huge Games can balance the multiplayer a little better, it wouldn’t be far-fetched to call DomiNations the new gold standard in mobile base building games.