Two-player board strategy in which each player can play for dinosaur or caveman.
The objective is to push six of the opponent’s figures off the edge of the board.
- Easy to play.
- Multiplayer support.
- 3 difficulties for Single player mode.
- Integration with social networks.
- Keep the figures close to the centre of the board and force the opponent to move to the edges
- Keep the figures close together for increased defense and attack, especially in a hexagon shape to be able to push or defend in any direction
- Pushing the opponent off the board is not usually a good idea if it leads to weaknesses in the player’s geometry
1. Move only on free spaces.
2. Push opponent heros by advantage in quantity:3 can push 2 or 1; 2 can push 1.
3. Can’t move figure out of the board.