‘Delta-V Racing’ is a Combat-focused Racer that Feels Right at Home on the Touchscreen. (TouchArcade)
“…its skilful fusion of racing and side-scrolling shooting comes off beautifully, making it one of the most interesting games of its kind on the App Store.” (PockerGamer 8/10)
Snake your way through the galaxy’s finest race tracks, and charge to victory in some of the coolest ships known to man. Quick thinking and faster reactions are the order of the day. Race tactically; throw off homing missiles with decoy mines or risk the tight fast route to pull a chain-boosted lead then claim your victory from the tournament BOSS as you take him out with a Laser blast…
Can you take your place at the top podium on every event and become a true Delta-V Legend?
• Race against friend’s Ghosts in all 36 events – watch them crash and burn!
• 4 tournaments split across 36 events, all with multiple routes to victory.
• 7 distinct event types including Race, Elimination, Collector, Time Trials…
• 8 awesome offensive and defensive power ups (Cannon, Spread, Laser, Mine, Missiles, Force Field, Boost, Phase Shift.
• Work your way through 8 unique ships, each with different performance, defence, and loadout capabilities.
• Advanced AI that is just waiting for you to slip up.
• Precise controls that have been designed from the ground up for touch screens.
• A totally original, thumping soundtrack by (UK Industrial Breakbeat legend) DeathBoy.
• Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
• Cloud saving. Uses your Game Center ID to keep your progress across multiple devices.
• Get that quick adrenaline fix or settle in for a full-on, nerve fraying session.
• Full Retina support (iPhone and iPad)!
Delta-V Racing Review
If you ever wondered what a combination between F-Zero and Gradius would look like, the answer is probably something like Delta-V Racing. You don't get the same sense of speed that you experience when you play F-Zero, but you do get futuristic looking cars and a power-up system that seems like it would be right at home in a Gradius game. It might not sound impressive, but it's a combination that works wonders for Delta-V Read More