2009 iPhone Game of the Year award! A tower defense game with an involving fantasy story that has led to numerous great reviews!
WHAT THEY SAY
“If a Tower Defense game had babies with Warcraft and Diablo 2, it would be called: Defender Chronicles.” – iTunes US Review
“After 50 or so reviews, I have struck gold. My first 5 star rating goes to Defender Chronicles. The game reminds me of Puzzle Quest, when it comes to being addictive and getting stuck in my mind. I have played this for more than 20 hours already. 5 out of 5” – iPhoneGameNetwork
“I am level 222 and have spent over 100 hours since I bought the game last month and I’m still playing!” – Defender Chronicles forumer
“Defender Chronicles – It’s better than Percocet. It pretty much got me through my 3-day appendectomy stay in the hospital last month and made me forget the pain the way Percocet couldn’t.” – Macenstein.com
– Epic storyline with Voice Over and Comic
– Select between might and magic heroes
– Over 20 different types of units with distinct abilities
– Unlockable secrets from the Great Library
– Hundreds of unique items for hero
– 5 difficulty levels and 5 game modes
– Endless mode included
– Unlimited gameplay with freestyle mode
– Extremely high replayability value, time flies with each round of the game
– iPod music library access, email a challenge from the game
– Online leaderboards, achievements, friends, chat using OpenFeint.
– High production value: 9 original music soundtracks, spatial 3D audio, voice-acting, hand-drawn graphics, intuitive controls, auto-save, auto-flip, fast-forward, vibrate, HQ graphics option
Walkthroughs, tips & tricks
Defender Chronicles is developed by Menara Games and Gimka Entertainment Inc and published by Chillingo Ltd.