In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Hundreds of missions – complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles – a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese.
Best experience on iPad 2 and above or iPhone 4S and above.
Combo Crew Review
Fighting games have a problem on iOS devices: those darn virtual buttons. These games get a lot of their fun from the kinetic experience of slamming the controls around, and tapping a screen just doesn’t cut it. Fortunately, the developers of Combo Crew have a solution that is almost as satisfying as the arcade fighting experience. Combo Crew’s plot is ripped right out of the Big Book of Beat’em Up Plots. An evil boss-- creatively Read More