** Top 10 “Favorite iPhone Apps for Kids” at MarthaStewart.com!
** Top 10 “Kids App” AOL’s ParentDish magazine
Colorama is a fun animated coloring book for all ages. Vibrant colors and funny illustrations keep you smiling. Nurture your child’s artistic talent, and keep them busy with positive and productive activity. The intuitive and friendly touch-sensitive interface is easy to pick up for all ages, in any language. Kid-tested and parent-approved, this is one iPhone and iPod app that both you and your kids will love.
Over 700 drawings available!
• 82 custom illustrations by French artist Ôd – included! Additional books of drawings for just $0.99.
• Share drawings on your Facebook wall.
• Print drawings directly to shared printers.
• Email your creation to your friends in a pdf format.
• Save photos to your iphone photo library.
• Intuitive interface that has been tested and refined with children of many ages.
• No more frustrating finger-painting: just touch an area to fill it with color.
• Develops hand-to-eye coordination in children.
• Touch locator improves touch accuracy.
• Automatically saves work in progress. Don’t worry, it’s not lost!
• No ads!
Listen to what parents are saying:
“Fantastic” (*****) This app is by far the best value in available coloring apps. Unlike many other apps, this one is very well made. Easy to use, well designed interface – kids figure it out without any help! There’s countless drawings of various difficulty levels. One last thing: we’ve used it for weeks and the app has not crashed a single time!
“Happy kid – great!” (*****) Very nice app! My kid can’t wait to grab my iPhone to play it! Explores creativity too! Thank you!
“The drawings are amazing” (*****) My kids just love these drawings and have fun with them over and over! We all love it!
“Keep up the good work” (*****) My teenage daughter and I love the app, I know that you probably only hear from little kid’s parents, but I love an app that helps me relax and be creative (there is no artistic ability in me at all , and also lets my daughter who is an artist just have some fun after her extremely hectic school day.