***Top 5 Apps for Learning to Read, Babble.com
***Parent’s Choice Recommended
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“… a great word game for early readers which encourages them to build their skills in spelling, phonics, and vocabulary.” -Newsday.com
“If you have children who are at an age where they’re just starting to identify letters and words, this is a great app to assist them with language development.” – AppleTell.com
Clifford the Big Red Dog™ and friends share their BIG adventures for kids on the iPhone™ and iPod touch®!
Help Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone give Jetta ideas of things to paint by spelling words. As they play, kids will experiment with letters and letter sounds as they learn to spell three-letter words. Kids are guided toward spelling the words by choosing from a selection of letters from Jetta’s painter’s palette. Once a word is spelled, watch as a picture is painted of the word to show its meaning!
Clifford’s BE BIG with Words is a great word game for kids who love Clifford and love to learn! Building an understanding of words through alphabetic awareness is critical in cultivating reading skills in young children.
• Characters from the hit TV Show that airs on PBS KIDS®
• Over 100 words to build a child’s vocabulary with 115 three-letter words that are age-appropriate and found in everyday life.
• Provides practice with word-building, spelling, phonics, vocabulary and word-association–essential skills for language development.
• Builds an understanding of words through alphabetic and phonemic awareness, both critical in cultivating reading skills in young children.
• Offers fun rewards for kids to encourage learning.
Developed by Codewalla