★★★Games are quick but exciting tactical slugfests.★★★ This classic game might also be called Circular Connect Four since the goal is to get four pieces in a row. Play the computer or a friend.
★★Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy in Strategy Games, and also in What’s Hot in both Board Games and Strategy Games★★
The game consists of a circular board divided by a grid into 32 squares. The players place pieces in consecutive turns with the objective being to get four pieces in a row around the circle, four in a line out from the center, or four in a spiral.
• Play another human or the computer.
• Choose among five levels of difficulty from easy to expert.
• All settings are preserved – resume exactly where you left off.
• Option to hide the user interface so just the board shows for a fully immersive experience.
• 50 puzzles at three levels of difficulty.
• More puzzles to come with updates.
• At the top level, the computer can find wins 12 moves ahead.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes.
• Two choices for the pieces appearance.
• Complete documentation.
• Fully animated, fluid, and smooth functioning interface.
• Very small – only 2.1MB in size.
• Loads almost instantly.