Checkers is the classic strategy board game with the goal of capturing all the opponent’s pieces. The game is deceptively simple yet full of intricacy as those that take on the Expert level will find.
Steeped in history, games similar to Checkers were played by the early Egyptian Pharaohs (c.1600 BC) & were even mentioned in the works of the Greek writers Homer & Plato. The modern game dates back to around the 12th century.
Checkers Pro V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
American Pool Checkers
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Support for over 10 different game variations including American, International, Italian and Russian Checkers.
* Multiple time based levels, play moves or games against the clock.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at stronger levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.