★★★★ The Deskplorers go back to their origins, in Prehistoric Times! ★★★★
ALSO FEATURING THE “FINGERPRINT” PLATFORM FOR PARENTS—every Fingerprint App offers a series of free features designed to help parents share in the fun and learning of their child’s app play.
• The Play Center acts as a mobile dashboard uniting parents & kids & providing safe access to Fingerprint Apps.
• The Mom-Comm lets parents send personalized in-App voice messages that encourage a child’s learning progress & fun.
• The SnapShot gives parents insights into what their child is playing & learning through a simple news feed delivered via mobile device or web.
• Learning moments trigger personalized Facebook or email messages, keeping parents engaged in the play & recommending the next App for your child.
“I was charmed by this app.” (kids-apps.mobi)
A new series of games for 7 to 11 years old girls and boys, blending storytelling, gaming and learning. With The Deskplorers, your kids will read, play, think, discover foreign languages and learn, all with lots of fun!
★★ “Cavemen” (Episode 4, Season 1) ★★
The Deskplorers go back to the origins! In Prehistoric Times!
They are still chasing Bratty, and they meet their hairy ancestors.
A nice story with aurochs, caves, fire, ice, snow, dinosaurs (yes!) and a pink mammoth!
This fourth episode contains 6 chapters (that’s more than 200 images and 6 animations).
★ Try it first, and buy if your kid likes it ! ★
- in this free version, you can access to the first chapter, and play the 4 mini-games.
- with the In-App purchase, unlock all the remaining chapters, so your kid can enjoy
the full episode.
★ Fun and innovative gameplay ★
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to finish the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don’t have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
★ Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11! ★
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One “Jump in Time”).
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is finished).
- 4 Fun mini-games designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- 2 difficulty levels for each mini-game to suit all kids.
★ More features ★
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode’s context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents’ corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email…
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original theme music
- Great ease of use for kids
★★ The Discovery episode Zero “The Beginning” is available for free on MacOS, iPad (HD) and iPhone / iPod Touch.
It contains 1 original chapter (6 chapters in the regular episodes) and the 4 mini-games in “easy” mode. ★★