DESIGNED FOR KIDS 1-4 YEARS OLD
Here is a simple game that helps your toddler learn numbers in English, Spanish, Hindi and in *Your Voice*.
In this educational game, your baby will move the little red truck with his /her finger to catch the colorful Easter eggs that a bird drops from the sky.
The caught egg number is spoken in the language you choose (*Your Voice*, English, Spanish, Hindi) and is shown just behind the truck and moves with the truck. Your kid would love the cute sound when the bird drops the egg.
When the child has caught the desired number of eggs you set (10, 20, 50, 100), they would hear a big cheer from other kids as a form of positive reinforcement. This is sure to put a smile on your face !!!
1. Count till 10, 20, 50 or 100
2. Numbers can be spoken in these languages:
3. Numbers can be spoken in *your voice*. You will need to record the numbers just once for this. A convenient screen is provided for that.
4. You can switch off spoken voice
5. Easy pace for young children
SAYING NUMBERS IN YOUR VOICE:
1. Pick “My Voice” on the start screen.
2. Click on bubble on the top right of screen to see the recording screen.
3. Record the number you see.
4. Use the + or – sign on the screen to record other numbers.
You don’t have to record all the numbers at the same time. You can come back at any time to edit or add numbers.
ABOUT SAI SERVICES:
Sai Services is a venture started by a parent and a daycare provider to help educate and entertain children. Kindly search “Sai Services” in your iPhone / iPod touch to find all our apps.
SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS:
Since it’s first launch in March 2009, Catch and Count has been regularly updated and refined with customer feedback. Kindly send your comments to:
SupportSaiServices@gmail.com . Thank you.