Cardfeud is a social online multiplayer HiLo game where you can challenge friends and random opponents.
The game mode is simple, just choose if the next card is higher or lower than the present card. You are rewarded one point if you choose right. You lose one point if your choice was wrong and therefore it could be wise to pass a difficult choice on to your opponent and force him to make the difficult choice!
The first player to eleven points wins the game.
• Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents.
• Get detailed stats of your games, overall and against each opponent.
• Play several simultaneous games.
• Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move.
• Premium users compete on Cardfeud World List.
For more information about Cardfeud, visit us at cardfeud.com, Facebook, and follow on Twitter @cardfeud
Cardfeud requires Internet access.