One dollar, five dollar, ten dollar, oh, how can I count the money clearly? I’m going to the supermarket to buy candy, and I need three dollars. How to pay for it? Don’t worry! Follow me to the Little Mouse Supermarket. Let’s play a game about money and shopping. Soon you will be able to buy your favorite products happily.
Do you like playing games? If you do, come to Little Mouse House and play with Betty and Pink! The fun game here will make you feel more confident. Ready? Give it a try! Math can be so much fun!
This is a math game designed for kids by a mother with over 20 years of experience in early childhood education. The enlightenment game applies the calculation way of counting to help kids learn the comprehensive calculation of one dollar, five dollar and ten dollar and simulation shopping. As long as the kids can count, they can easily master this game.
The game includes 80 questions divided into 8 checkpoints in 4 stages:
Stage 1. Counting and calculating of one dollar
Stage 2. Counting and calculating of five dollar and one dollar
Stage 3. Counting and calculating of ten dollar and one dollar
Stage 4. Counting and calculating of ten dollar, five dollar and one dollar
Playful and childish pictures together with a fun and easy, step-by-step learning model help kids grasp the simple counting calculation method. The supermarket simulation shopping game helps kids experience the fun of life and game. The advanced game is added calculations of continuous addition and continuous subtract.
There are a lot of ways to learn calculation. It’s very helpful for training kids’ thinking, reaction, analysis and operability to let them study math with a variety of calculation methods. Learning by games can help kids maintain interest in math. We have summarized some simple and flexible ways of learning maths and designed dedicated learning games:
1. Number composition method: help kids master the composition of numbers and be able to calculate quickly – Delicious Numbers 1 ;
2. Addition and subtraction of real objects: make kids calculate real objects corresponding to numbers- Delicious Numbers 2 ;
3. Counting calculation method: help kids use counting to calculate directly- Go to the Supermarket ;
4. Ascending and descending method: help kids learn calculation by direct ascending or descending of numbers – Fruit Express;
5. Vertical calculation method: help kids learn calculation by combining abacus principle with vertical form- Fruit Acrobatic Troupe ;
After learning through a series of math games, your kids will become more and more interested in math and their computing ability and speed will be quickly improved.