The Call of Duty: Zombies phenomenon has risen back to life.
Adapted from the best-selling console hit and built specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers maps and weapons never before seen on mobile, and 50 levels of “Dead-Ops Arcade,” a 50-level zombie gauntlet that provides the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Play solo or join a team of up to 4 players as you mow down hordes of zombies with Call of Duty’s all-new interface, now featuring Voice Chat for the first time ever.
And don’t just take our word for it; here is what critics think of the game:
- “Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must-have for any Call of Duty fan and for everyday gamers alike.” – Mashable.com
- “…after spending some time with COD: Black Ops Zombies, we think this could possibly be the best game we’ve seen yet on the Apple tablet.” – Into Mobile
- “As far as the whole package is concerned, I adore the Dead Ops Arcade mode and feel it adds significant value to the $6.99 price tag” – Destructoid
- “Dead Ops…a perfect fit for the mobile platform.” – G4 TV online
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
- All new weapon: the Crossbow
- All New Achievements
Finally, a variety of optimizations and fixes have also been incorporated into this update to give players the best mobile Zombie experience yet.
For tips, tricks, and troubleshooting, be sure to check out the Black Ops Zombies Field Manual at www.callofduty.com/blackops/faq/ioszombies
The game has been optimized for 3rd-generation devices and higher, providing unparalleled graphics and performance. As an iOS Universal App, the game operates the same whether played on iPhone, iPod, or iPad, meaning a zombie’s brain will splatter just as vividly on your iPhone 4 Retina Display as on your iPad 2. The game also supports Game Center leaderboards so you can compete with your friends.
Need more undead? Download Call of Duty: Zombies, the original mobile zombie warfare experience available on both iPhone and iPad. And don’t forget to download the Call of Duty: ELITE Mobile App for an inside-edge on your console Call of Duty Multiplayer experience.