Bubblis -50% promotion is limited time
THETECHJOURNAL: “Bubblis is a wonderful word puzzle game/…/that will keep you busy for hours!”
LEVIATHYN (rating 8/10): Bubblis is a great puzzle game and is a nice addition to the mobile game library of any gamer looking to sit down with an enjoyable and challenging title, casual or otherwise.
XATAKA ” It´s a simple, entertaining and addictive game that will help you enjoy your free time/…/ at an affordable price.”
Be ready! Storm clouds loaded with letter-filled bubbles are arriving from every corner of the world.
Use them to create the words suggested to you by Bubblis with the help of the friendly Bleeb that will collaborate on your task by giving you more time to complete the rounds or putting wings on the bubbles so that they descend more slowly. But beware! The evil Bloob won´t think twice when it comes to foiling your task, throwing bubbles filled with smoke, vapor, and ink, among other things.
However, thanks to the game´s special features you will be able to face up to all adversities in a way which is unique and fun. We´ll give you a hint: When Bloob fills your screen with smoke, blow into the device microphone to disperse it.
A unique experience
- Discover the game for iPhone, iPad y iPod Touch that combines words and puzzles.(ios)
- Discover the game for tablets and smartphones that combines words and puzzles.(Android)
- Travel the world and visit up to 15 locations while you enjoy the HD design, animation, and sound track.
- If you are between 3 and 150 years old this game is made for you, whether you´re a casual player or an expert.
- The whole family will have fun wIth Bubblis, including children. Challenge your friends and discover who can get the highest score by successfully creating words in spite of the obstacles that get in the way.
Chose from among 44 languages to take on this challenge: English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Italian, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Malay, Thai, Swedish, Indonesian, Norwegian, Greek, Tagalog, Catalan, Czech, Hebrew, Danish, Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Slovak, Hindi, Bulgarian, Afrikaans, Croatian, Lithuanian, Slovenian, Latvian, Estonian, Macedonian, Maltese, Armenian, Euskera, and Galician.