Bored is a simple puzzle game.
The object is to stop your piece on the center space.
1. You win if your piece STOPS on the center space.
2. Once a piece begins moving, it keeps moving until it is blocked by another piece.
3. If any piece is not blocked, it will move off the board.
4. You lose if any piece moves off the board.
5. No diagonal moves are allowed.
There are 520 unique puzzles.
Each puzzle will change its orientation each time you play it.
Six fun “skins” to choose from.
There are names to all the puzzles. You can choose whether they are boys or girls.