THE 1,000-YEAR MONSOON IS BACK
And its deadly block rain spells almost certain destruction of the bonsai forest below. As the last student in the ancient art of block-dragging, only you can vaporize the blocks before they destroy the peaceful sanctuary forever.
PROTECT THE FOREST, MASTER THE ART
– Sharpen your ancient dragging skills in countless, increasingly fast-paced levels
– Create squares to vaporize the falling blocks
– Make bigger squares (4×4, 5×5, etc.) for MORE points
– Learn the art of COLOR-MIXING and earn maximum points
– BUILD BOMBS to obliterate the fallen inert blocks below
– Rise to the level of BOMBZAI MASTER in the leaderboards
DON’T LET THE SKY GO DARK, YOUNG BOMBZAI
The more blocks you let stack up on the forest floor, the more terrible the storm gets. Create squares, mix block colors, build bombs – do whatever it takes to send the monsoon away for another 1,000 years.
THE FATE OF THE FOREST IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS