Block Fortress, the game about building what’s yours and then defending what’s yours, has received a massive update. Version 1.5 includes a new PvP mode, new equipment, and all kinds of fun tweaks and fixes.
What’s New in Version 1.5
Thank you everyone for continuing to play Block Fortress! In this update:
• added a new player vs. player arena mode! Build or download a custom map and compete in epic battles with up to four players using GameCenter!
• added tons of new equipment, including a shrink ray, antigravity gun, jet pack, cloaking device, and more!
• get around your base faster with new zip line blocks!
• expand your view of the battlefield with a new third-person camera
• all character and enemy models look even better now
• added jumping and crouching
• new and improved clouds, sun, moon, and sky graphics
• new plant blocks added to terrain
• you can now enable floating blocks in sandbox mode
• you can now reload a map when placing your barracks to regenerate the terrain
• made it easier to paint blocks the same color as a previously painted block
• you can now rate loaded maps at the end of a multiplayer games
• enabled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ full screen resolution
• fixed a bug with manually reloading your weapons
• major performance optimizations
• minor bug fixes