Visit playbedlam.com for gameplay footage and to play free via desktop. Follow us @ twitter.com/bedlam_mmo.
* NO subscription fees, NO in-app purchases or in-game unlocks.
* A huge, open-ended, real-time online RPG world built over decades.
* Bedlam is NOT 3D, NOT a 2D scroller, and NOT a browser-based game.
* Bedlam is a Multi-User Dungeon (MUD) with a vast, real-time world, 14 special classes, hundreds of areas, thousands of different NPC’s and items.
* There are many ways to interact with the world, so the Bedlam app UI is extremely complex! Be prepared to learn.
* Play on any iPhone/iPod/iPad, over any connection: data transfer is minimal.
* Create an unlimited number of characters. Transfer equipment and gold easily. Form or join an experience group. Found or join a clan, invest in a private house. Socialize and mix.
* Bedlam is a one-of-a-kind MORPG experience. Players can not only enjoy a huge, custom-built world but can also become Dungeon Creators and Quest Masters.
This app is an advanced graphic MUD client (GUI) connecting to a feature-rich and always free-to-play telnet server running at bedlam.gotdns.com:9000. You can always play Bedlam for free in a desktop browser via the web app @ playbedlam.com.
– Free-roam in a huge world (8000+ rooms) with hundreds of unique custom areas.
– Choose from 4 Starting Classes, 14 Special Classes total.
– 60 Mortal Levels, 7 Immortal Levels (any player can rise to immortal status based on merit).
– PvP Arena (restricted 1-on-1 dueling)
– Player Guilds and Private Houses.
– NPC quests, quests by human QuestMasters, scripted quests that unlock areas.
– Thousands of unique NPC’s, many with special movement and behaviors.
– Thousands of items, including artifacts. 24 equipment wear positions.
– Multiple IM Channels, In-Game Bulletin Board, In-Game Mail System, In-Game Auction System.
App Highlights include:
– Snappy and intuitive “CoverFlow-like” UI. Tutorial available.
– Real-time visualization of game characters, surroundings, and many events.
– Real-time, point-of-view map.
– One-finger, one-hand triggering of complex actions.
– Context menus for quick access to spells/skills/actions/socials. Sortable favorites menu.
– Item memory remembers any item you have identified.
– Advanced triggers with variable support to help you respond fast to game events.
– Muted color scheme for many hours of gameplay daily.
– Informative sound effects.