Box against the fighting legends of Beasthalla. Even the weird ones.
In this free edition of Beast Boxing 3D, get a feel for the fighting tournaments of Beasthalla in the lower-level Bush League!
You’ve always been a fan of the famous Beast Boxers of the world – like Steve, the Fitness Skeleton, Champion of the Bush League. One day, you find a monster costume that looks like it’ll hold up to the rigors of the ring. You saved up all your cash to buy it, and you head off to the local boxing gym to take your qualifiers. The rest is Beast Boxing history…
Beast Boxing 3D has been receiving rave reviews since its launch, delighting gamers around the world with its unique character designs, graphics, animations, and gameplay. Featured by Apple under New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot, Beast Boxing has defied the odds, reaching #9 in the US in Sports Games, and in the top 75 of all games in the US! With touch controls that take full advantage of iOS, there’s no reason to wait! Download Beast Boxing 3D Free today and try it out to support further development and updates!
- “Beast Boxing 3D is exactly the kind of boxing game I’ve been waiting for.” – TouchArcade
- “Fans of Punch Out clones will love Beast Boxing 3D, possibly the best looking boxing game in the App Store.” – 4.5/5 stars on 148Apps!
- “Beast Boxing 3D is a phenomenally fun title to own and a definite grab for fans of classics like Punch-Out!.” – 4/5 at AppSpy.com!
FREE EDITION FEATURES
- Play through the first boxing league of the Career mode
- Three difficulty levels, Casual, Normal, and Hardcore
- Two arenas and music tracks
- Two special GameCenter achievements
- Now available as Universal app!
In Beast Boxing 3D, not only do you fight monsters to rise up the ranks, you also earn coins to upgrade your boxer by buying upgrades and powerups in the Gym. A rematch system lets you fight previously defeated characters for extra cash, and your coach, Piglas, snorts out tips to you to help you during your fights. 2 Game Center Achievements await those who are interested in a challenge!
INSPIRED BY THE BEST BOXING GAMES WE EVER PLAYED
Sure, there are other boxing games with a first person view. But have you ever fought a nerdy snake, or a skeleton with a headband? The character design and animations are really something to experience, and the gameplay really takes advantage of touch an accelerometer controls! Yes, Beast Boxing takes its inspiration from many awesome fighting games of the past – and it incorporates those into one awesome beast boxing extravaganza!