Bazzle is a physics-based puzzle platformer for all iOS devices.
Can “Libo” our hero make it in time to save his love intrest “Libi”? Can Libo bring back the ransom before it’s too late? What happens to Crowl, the evil wizard?
To find out, join Libo in his journey through the enchanted forest of Bazzle!!
—————- Reviews and Ratings —————-
148apps.com review : “Addicting” : I didn’t put the game down until a few hours after I started playing it….Bazzle is one of the better physics-based puzzle games I’ve played on iOS. And for $0.99, it’s a steal.
GamePro.com review : Rating 4/5 : Bazzle is a bargain at $0.99. Bazzle is an original puzzle platformer for the iPad that is well worth the price of admission and deserving of a sequel.
Crowl, the evil-wizard, has kidnapped Libi – our hero’s love interest. He has threatened to drown her in hot bubbling lava unless his ‘simple’ demand is met. Libo has to bring back 10 powerful magic scrolls lost in the enchanted forest of Bazzle. An impossible task one might think, considering the treacherous demands of the mission, but the little furry ball knows a few useful tricks!
– Engaging Physics-Based Gameplay
– Swap between 3 Avataars each with its own Unique Ability
– Host of Props and Characters to Discover and Use
– 60 Fun Levels!
– Offers Platforming Action as well as Physics-Based Puzzle Solving
– Simple Tilt and Tap Controls
– Richly-Rendered Exotic Game World
– Online Leaderboard (via Openfeint and Game Center)
——————– Videos ——————–
Bazzle trailer video : http://tiny.cc/bazzletrailer
Bazzle Gameplay video : http://tiny.cc/bazzlegameplay