This is a set shot basketball game. You will shot at random position. Including three-point shot.
How to play
1. When the game start, it will give you a ball.
2. A arrow will appear after the ball stop at random position.
3. The angle and length of the arrow is the direction and power of the ball when thrown. You can touch and move it to change the direction and power.
4. The quantification of the direction and power is shown at the lower left corner.
5. Click the ‘shot’ to throw the ball.
6. The score becomes 0 if you fail once.
Slip the screen or shake it can change background.