Form a band, hit the studio and start recording! Train up your band and complete challenges as you make your way to the top of the charts. Fame and fortune await!
Set your sights on world stardom and make your way to the top of the local, national and global charts. Discover each of the 50 super-cool Band Stars characters and complete over 200 unique challenges!
Created with passion by Six Foot Kid and presented by Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
Play Band Stars on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
• Compete with your friends for the highest chart position and the most fans
• Blend different genres and lyrical styles to create chart topping hits
• Pull off insane solos to boost your song points
• Hire and train your band members
• Unlock all 50 band members, each with their own style and set of custom challenges
• Earn piles of coin and upgrade your gear to dominate the world of music
• Deck out your studio with hot tubs and arcade machines to keep your musicians happy
It doesn’t matter what type of music you love, Band Stars features loads of genres – pop, rock, metal, urban, electronica, jazz, punk, country and even world music! Join the phenomenon now!
Band Stars is completely free to play but some in-game items will require purchase. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at halfbrick.com/contact-us
Band Stars Review
Band Stars marks a series of firsts: It's Six Foot Kid's first game, and it's also Halfbrick's first foray into publishing. Thankfully, this team-up has produced a fun game. Bands Stars is easy to learn and master, but it's also just as easy to walk away from. I was a little apprehensive about getting into Band Stars, because it's a freemium game based around energy meters. I was worried that, like many energy-based games, the Read More