Ball Fill has been designed with Multi-Touch and Accelerometer in mind. Few other games are so responsive to whatever you do to your device! It’s an Ultimate Filling Game!
NOTE: fingers seen on the screenshots have been added for demonstration purposes only. There are no fingers in the game itself!
Ball Fill has been designed with Multi-Touch and Accelerometer in mind. Few other games are so responsive to whatever you do to your device! Ball Fill is also ideal for mobile gamer like you – just pick it up and play, finish at any moment just to resume whenever you wish!
Have you already played a ‘filling’ game? The idea is simple – just fill 2/3rds of the screen with balls of your creation while blocking off bad balls populating every level.
Well, this is one of those games – an Ultimate One! And it has a lot of unique features! Ball Fill Free includes:
* intuitive touch interface
* mechanics to drag formed balls or even chains of connected balls!
* Multi-Touch controls – drag or create up to five balls at the same time!
* 360 degree gravity support
* real world physics simulation!
* number of levels limited to 10
Full version also comes with:
* Game Center and Open Feint support (achievements!)
* two more game modes: Survival and Challenge
* difficulty levels (Free version is ‘easy’)
* autosave on application finish
* unlimited levels
Start the game and create balls just by touching the screen. You can create bigger balls by holding your finger against the screen longer, but look out for those bad, white balls – they can destroy a ball you create while it’s growing. Use game features to your advantage:
* creating new balls while blocking the bad ones by holding other balls – Multi-Touch!
* rotate the device to bury large numbers of white balls under your owns
* drag chains of balls to trap couple of balls at one
This is a free version on this Ultimate Filling Game – buy the full game and you’ll never need another one!
If you have any thoughts, ideas, feature requests, issues with the game, please let us know at our support email.
Search YouTube for ‘ballfill’ to watch game play video.