You are a monkey, clinging to a pig as it takes you for the ride of your life!
Avoid ‘Space Unicorns’ and ‘Nom Nom Hamsters’ while hanging onto a bucking squealing pig in this addictive side scroller. Leap pits and cliffs while the pig tries to knock you off by destroying everything in its path. Skillfully time your jumps to reach power-ups and achieve record scores. Enjoy the ever-changing artwork and catchy music in this survival game for all ages.
How long can you cling to this wacky pig roller coaster ride through a world gone insane?
“Baby Monkey (going backwards on a pig) is a great time-waster that can be enjoyed by the whole family.” – ‘CNET Review’
“A pretty reasonable price to pay for pure happiness.” – Joystiq Review
“It’s a must-buy title with lots of fun and replay value.” – TUAW
“Endearing entertainment for a dollar — well worth it.” – AppAdvice
“A ridiculously cute time waster with a stupidly catchy soundtrack, Baby Monkey knows what it’s doing.” – Touch Arcade Review
“The more I played this app, the more fun I had” – Family Friendly Gaming
“You have yourself one delightfully kooky video game.” – GamePro Review
“Baby Monkey (going backwards on a pig) is a must buy because everyone who gets their hands on it will absolutely love it.” – AppleNApps
This is the FREE version which is ad supported. To play without ads grab the paid version. (Its only 99 cents!)
- Original Music by Parry Gripp!
- Challenge your friends with Game Center Leaderboard
- Earn Achievements for collecting bananas, points, and reaching new areas
- Dynamically created areas ensure each game is unique
- Tons of unique obstacles (including: Sand Castles, Toxic Waste, and even T-Rex)
- Invincibility PowerUp for breakneck fun!
- Combos awarded for streaks add extra challenge to beating top scores
- Speed and difficulty increases with time to take this fast-paced survival game to a thrilling new level
- In-game tutorial makes it easy and entertaining for all ages
- Themed after Parry Gripp’s popular YouTube Music Video
- iCade Support!
- Easy to play, hard to master, addicting as Swedish Fish