iPAD2 & iPHONE4 ONLY! NO IPOD4! Please READ THE HINTS at the bottom of the page!
Featured in New & Noteworthy.
Get hundreds of paid apps for free with promo codes on http://promodispenser.com
Don’t hack the high scores! You don’t get Achievement points based on highscore!
Featured on PocketGamer
Featured on Appadvice
“The graphics is so owning. I LOVE IT!!” (User review)
“The game offers some truly breathtaking visuals for an iDevice game and a deathmatch experience unlike any other on the App Store” (Appadvice)
Ever wanted to drive a T-34 or a Tiger tank? Now you can in the best looking online multiplayer Tank game on the Appstore!
Battle with millions of Game Center users or with your friends in quick death match duels driving a panzer, gain achievements and climb the online leaderboards!
– Finest 3D graphics
– 1 vs 1 online duels
– Real time physics
– Real time shadows
– Destructible buildings
– Game Center
Future updates planned:
– New levels
– New offline maps
– Offline Campaigns
– Upgrades for tanks
– Team duels
– Winter theme
– Day and Night
– iPad 1, iPod 4 & 3GS compatibility
Sorry for all the people, who feel being left behind due to hardware restrictions. We are already working on an update for lesser hardware, but please understand, that this kind of graphical quality simply can’t be maintained on 2nd and 3rd gen devices.
We will do everything and try to bring it to 3GS, but we can’t promise that either.
Let us know in a review, what features would you want to see in future updates!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HINTS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
– The red arrow on the compass shows the direction of your opponent!
– Red barrels on the field are explosive!
– Use “Matchmaking” to invite your friend to a game, even if he is not running the game right now!
– You MUST be logged in to GameCenter for playing online matches! If you are not logged in to GameCenter by default, you can log in to GameCenter as described below:
1. Start the game. When a blue window pops up, click “log in” or “register” to log in to GameCenter. Don’t skip it! If you cancel Gamecenter, the game will be in “searching” mode for ever.
2. Close the game, open GameCenter from your home screen (GameCenter Icon on your device) and log in/register. Start the game again. Now you are logged in.
– If the searching lasts too long and you are sure, you are logged in to GameCenter, click the “Back” button to cancel searching and try again.
– The update brought some new messages, so you always know, what is happening.