Are you Alright? is a unique and fun time management game.
“We don’t know how they did it, but they made the stress of managing a hospital fun.” – 3/4 Slide To Play
“It’s one of the more addicting iTunes applications I’ve played this year.” – 9/10 altern8.com
“…a fun and well executed time management game.” – Touch Arcade
Our main character, Chloe, is a brilliant doctor that strongly believes the medical machines invented by her dad will bring great benefits to a lot of patients around the world. She continues to work at hospitals in different countries to demonstrate the machines so that they can be widely used and recognized.
Player will play as Chloe that works with a lot of different patients in the ER. She needs to have good time management skills in order to treat all patients before their health points disappear so that the hospital will be rewarded with high prestige.
- 2 game modes of Story and Time Attack
- 10 countries with 70 levels in Story mode
- 50 levels in Time Attack mode
- patients with different personalities
- strategic chip system which adds more fun to the game
- different kinds of mini games for treatments
- use your own own music library
- auto-save in Story mode, so you can start with where you have previously left off
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE
Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook
Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/meridianchannel