A game of deception, intrigue and ice.
Hello friends, legendary anchorman Ron Burgundy here to describe the greatest app in the history of western civilization, “Scotchy Scotch Toss.” This mobile game, which I personally developed, combines my two favorite things: Scotch, and playful exchanges with total strangers. Simply toss ice cubes into my glass of Scotch and I’ll offer neighborly encouragement. OR, miss your shot and I’ll flog you like a petulant mule. Either way you’re going to hear about it!
Multiple locations, targets and the ability to play with friends, (if you have any), this app has it all! Hey, did you know that “app” is short for “appetite?” Because you’re always hungry for more…..
I’m sorry, I don’t know what “app” means, but what I do know is this is a top shelf quality product. A true treasure of mobile gaming, “Scotchy Scotch Toss” has the detailed craftsmanship worthy of exhibition in the yet-to-be-built Burgundy Library in Washington D.C.
Download “Scotchy Scotch Toss” today, its the only app you’ll ever need. Seriously, stop what you’re doing and delete every other app off your phone and install this game immediately. This isn’t a joke.
• Tons of brand new lines from Ron Burgundy, voiced by Will Ferrell
• Simple swipe-to-toss gameplay, easy and fun for everyone
• 4 different locations: The News Teams’ new NYC apartment, Ron’s shag-tastic RV, the 24 hour newsroom, and Tino’s Jazz Bar
• Soundboard will play fave lines whenever you want
• 2 Player mode to compete against friends
• Play in real life! Print out a copy of the Table Top Rules with a nearly life-size portrait of Ron to accompany your games with actual ice!
Anchorman 2: Scotchy Scotch Toss Review
Movie tie-in games are universally regarded with suspicion. Often, their development isn't motivated by the need for creative expression, but rather a cynical opportunity to piggyback on a Hollywood marketing campaign. There are exceptions, like Despicable Me: Minion Rush, a fun licensed game that has racked up an incredible number of downloads. But Anchorman 2: Scotchy Scotch Toss is a paltry app that is much less fun than the film that inspired it. We reviewed Read More