Cube Maze is a reasonably addictive and surprisingly relaxing puzzle game for the iPhone.
The goal of the game is to guide the crossbar out of the three-dimensional cube maze. The cube consists of 3 facets with a maze on each one of them. To solve the puzzle, you will have to be aware of all three mazes at the same time. It’s not too hard and not too easy. You will like it.
The Amazing Cube Maze was inspired by the mechanical Oskar’s Cube puzzle, designed by Oskar van Deventer, the prolific mechanical-puzzle designer from the Netherlands.
* Mazes are dynamically generated — you will get a new puzzle every time you play (we gave up on trying to figure out how many possible combinations are there, but it’s definitely enough).
* Intuitive touch screen controls.
* Simple, clear, and sharp graphics.
* Eight different maze sizes for different levels of challenge. The smallest is not trivial and the biggest is definitely manageable!
* Fast load time.
* Ability to create custom playlist from your music library (classical music seems to work the best but some of us claim success with The Ramones, too).
* Game state automatically saved when you exit or answer a call — come back to finish the job later.
* Auto-solve mode — watch the computer do the thinking for you.
* Hint — if you get stuck we’ll help you.