“Amateur Surgeon 2 is a fantastic sequel. They took everything that was good about the original, tweaked the things that weren’t, made the game perform a little better, and loaded it with new content.” – Touch Arcade
“With new patients, new surgeries, and a whole slew of medical ethics violations, this sequel sure packs an entertaining punch.” – Cult of Mac
“The storyline is humorous, gory and frankly down right insane, but a whole lot of fun.” – Crazy Mike’s Apps
Alan Probe is back with new patients, new surgeries, and a whole slew of medical ethics violations. Taking place 51 years after the events of the first Amateur Surgeon, Amateur Surgeon 2 brings Alan Probe out of retirement to contend with twenty new surgical procedures of questionably necessary proportions. Facial reconstruction. Clowning emergencies. And a squidectomy. Grab your pizza cutter!
• 30 surgeries! (20 in the main game PLUS 10 bonus surgeries in Circus Freakout expansion!)
• All-new patients including Uncle Chuckles and Cap’n Splinters
• Upgrade your tools and make them faster/easier/more accurate
• New pinch to zoom feature gives you a closer look at those hard-to-reach lesions
• Use the touch screen and (on select surgeries) accelerometer tilt control to perform operations
• New syringe tool makes reviving your nearly-dead patients a snap
• Compete against other amateur medical professionals via Open Feint leaderboards and achievements
– NOW INCLUDES CIRCUS FREAKOUT EXPANSION –
This update includes TEN new surgeries in a brand-new Amateur Surgeon 2 sidestory designed exclusively for the iPhone/iPod touch. Join Alan and Bradley as they investigate strange happenings under the big top.
• SEE the all-new sickly circus freaks to operate upon!
• PLAY all 10 missions in this exciting new Amateur Surgeon story!
• COMPETE against your friends on new leaderboards for the expansion’s surgeries!
• WONDER at the advanced medical techniques* on show!
* The Circus Freakout! expansion includes procedures that take advantage of your device’s accelerometer.
(It’s recommended that you play 4-5 surgeries into the Main Game before trying your hand at Circus Freakout as it requires knowledge of the tools introduced to you during the beginning stages of Amateur Surgeon 2.)
Help us address crashes by sending what happened, what device/iOS version you’re on to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!