“Agree or Disagree” is a different kind of business game in which you can win more rupees otherwise you can lose. Its depends on your luck. Let’s test your luck through our game “Agree or Disagree”. Its a interesting & funny game.
* The game revolves around the opening of a set of numbered briefcases, each of which contains a different prize.
* The value of all of the cases are known at the start of the game, but the specific location of any prize is unknown.
* The contestant take a case to start the game.
* The case’s value is not revealed until the conclusion of the game.
* After picking your brief case, select four of the remaining in 21 case to reveal, one at a time, you will get offer from the banker, who makes an offer to buy the contestant’s case for a certain amount,based on the cash amount still in play.
* If you accept the buyout, the game than end, and the content of the his/her case are revealed, Should you refuse the offer, you than must choose three of the remaining cases to eliminate from consideration.
* Another Agree with the Banker is made , and play continues as before.
* The player then answers the titular question, choosing –
“Agree”, accepting the offer presented and ending the game.
“Disagree”, rejecting the offer and continuing the game.
* This is a funny game not a type of business. Enjoy the game & know about your luck.