The App Gate presents Addition Training: an app designed for the iPad to help children of various skill levels practice addition from 1+1 to 9+9.
1. A question will appear on screen.
2. A correct answer will remove the answer from the screen, and ask the next question in the set.
3. Incorrectly answering a question will reset the current question set.
4. Once the set is complete, a new question set will be drawn randomly based on the current app settings.
– Statistics are tracked as the student uses the app. Statistics can be reviewed at any time to help identify where the student is performing well and where improvement is needed.
– Addition sets are completely configurable: any subset of 1+ to 9+ can be turned on or off.
– Question sets can be configured to appear in sequential order (2+1, 2+2, 2+3…) for novice students or can be configured to be random (2+9, 2+4, 2+3…) for advanced students.
– Stars appear when you touch the main game interface, take some time and drag your finger around the screen for a small training break!
– Animations and sound effects.