Adding is a fun, strategic and interactive game to help children of all ages begin the early stages of addition thru numbers and pictures. The game implements a puzzle that leads the player thru a maze of questions to lead the object to the prize (i.e. Mouse to Cheese).
Similar to the approach used by Montessori’s around the World, Addng provides multiple levels to focus on addition thru same, different and number patterns.
Built by and for both school teachers and multilingual parents from Germany, Poland and the United States, Adding mimics the same methods, techniques and practices these multilingual parents and teachers used themselves to learn and teach multiple languages.
Adding is both special and unique in that it provides a random set of interactive images. Focusing on simple images, users are given phonetic objects they can sound aloud and select from three options displayed below the image. These options are made up of the correct number plus two random ones.
The application offers three levels to choose from: Level one focuses on the same objects being displayed, level two on combining two different objects (simulating addition) and level three on simple addition of number one thru nine.
Kids really can not put it down when they begin to play.
The application is easy to use and extremely intuitive for the kids. Easy navigation and diversity of over 128 objects makes it a fun and positive experience for the children.
Settings and preferences allow a parent to enable or disable any or all sound effects, number of flashcards per game, use of emotions or symbols, vibration for correct/incorrect answers and more to customize what’s best suited for their child’s learning experience.
The application is currently available in English and will be localized into German, Polish in upcoming versions.
*** FEATURES ***
1) Total customization of the game to provide immediate feedback for both Correct and Incorrect answers
2) Customizations include playing sounds, vibration as well as the use of Emotions and images
3) Rich and Fun set of images for sounding
4) Professionally developed by a US based company with hundreds of years of commercial development expertise
5) Multiple levels of play included for single application experience
6) Results provided upon completion of each game providing summary of Correct / Incorrect as well as Time to Complete
7) Fully supported with free updates and enhancements
visit www.intothesurf.com/apps for more information and support on our line of applications and other services offered.