Search for our other FREE "Abby Phonics" series
"Abby Phonics – Kindergarten"
"Abby Phonics – First Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Second Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Third Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Fourth Grade"
"Abby Phonics – First Words"
8 APPS BUNDLED INTO ONE
Designed to be used by Teachers in classrooms or by Parents at home – all lessons are PDF-able to be printed out on paper for students.
Abby Phonics Kindergarten is targeted for children who are new to the alphabet and reading. Abby Phonics Kindergarten helps young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The exercises are broken down into every letter of the alphabet, complete with sounds, words, pictures, and exercises.
The interactive exercises strengthen your children’s reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, as well as keeping them engaged. Parents can also customize each exercise to their children’s learning level as well as print PDF pages to take Abby Phonics Kindergarten off the iPad and onto paper.
8 INTERACTIVE EXERCISES
1) Word FlashCards: Learn each word and its spelling.
2) Spelling: Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
3) Writing: Write the word that you hear and/or see.
4) Sentences: Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
5) Matching: Match the words to their correct pictures.
6) Riddles: Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
7) Word Search: Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
8) Review: Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
CUSTOM AUDIO RECORDING
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio.
• Parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• Phonetic sounds of the alphabet
• 8 interactive exercises
• Over 170 words
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• Letter pronunciations
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs