Search for our other FREE "Abby Phonics" series
"Abby Phonics – Kindergarten"
"Abby Phonics – First Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Second Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Third Grade"
"Abby Phonics – Fourth Grade"
"Abby Phonics – First Words"
Designed to be used by Teachers in classrooms or by Parents at home – all lessons are PDF-able to be printed out on paper for students.
Abby Phonics First Grade helps young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The interactive exercises strengthen your children’s reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, and more.
Abby Phonics First Grade even has a word search to further your children’s spelling abilities as well as keeping them engaged. Parents can also customize each exercise to their children’s learning level as well as print PDF pages to take Abby Phonics First Grade off the device and onto paper.
• Short A
• Short E
• Short I
• Short O
• Short U
• Long A
• Long I
• Long O
• Long U
• Consonant Blends with S
• Consonant Blends with R
• Consonant Blends with L
• Vowel Pairs: AI and AY
• Vowel Pairs: EE and EA
• Vowel Pairs: OA and OW
• Vowel Pairs: OO
• Y as Long I
• Y as Long E
• Consonant Pairs: CH and SH
• Consonant Pairs: TH and WH
• Consonant Pair Endings: CH, SH, and TH
• Ending Pair: NG
• Word Cards – Learn each word and its spelling.
• Spelling – Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
• Writing – Write the word that you hear and/or see.
• Sentences – Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
• Matching – Match the words to their correct pictures.
• Riddles – Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
• Word Search – Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
• Review – Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
CUSTOM AUDIO RECORDING
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio.
• Parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• Over 240 words
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• Letter pronunciations
• 8 interactive exercises
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs